Detalles del trabajo
Descripción del trabajo
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with 2 or more years of related experience.
The General Accountant Intermediate job is at the second level in the Controllership professional tract.
The following are the characteristics of an incumbent at this level:
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Requires at least 2 years of related experience Assists in providing timely and accurate financial reporting information for the facility; monitors adherence to accounting policies and procedures to ensure a sound internal control environment; assists in the development of departmental budgets and profit plans; prepares year-end financial schedules and assists in the observation and recording of annual physical inventories