Detalles del trabajo
Job ID 132493
Experiencia 5 años
Salario desde 28000
Descripción del trabajo
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
We are looking for the next Senior Application Engineer in México City to work from Home.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Altair’s Global Technical Team to lead SimSolid and Inspire initiatives. As a senior solutions engineer, you will be contributing to the success of a team of engineering specialists and account managers in the different countries by increasing the deployment of Altair’s software within the worldwide account base.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert & advisor to the account teams & customers
- Perform pre and post sales activities for structural simulations and optimization using SimSolid and Inspire solutions including product evaluations, benchmarks and proof of concepts
- Work closely with customers to qualify opportunities and propose the best solution meeting the customer’s requirements
- Generate and deliver technical presentations
- Work with corporate training team to develop/update SimSolid training material
- Understand and present current and new – release product features and use cases
- Collect feedback for development staff to guarantee our customer’s requirements are met in developing new and/or upgraded products
- Develop and deliver materials for technical seminars, application notes, trade journals, marketing and conference
- Provide mentorship to build a knowledgeable and effective team
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelors/masters degree in mechanical engineering,aerospace engineer or related discipline
- CAE knowledge in structural analysis and optimization is required
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of technical users and management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Aptitude for solving design and engineering problems
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of Ansys/Abaqus/Nastran
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods such as casting, stamping, additive manufacturing, injection molding etc.
- Fluent English
- Desire to work as part of a team in an international environment and share information/ideas
- Open minded with good interpersonal skills with other teammates
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- 100% Home Office
- Competitive salary
- 75% vacation bonus
- 1 month of Aguinaldo (Christmas bonus).
- 12 days’ vacation
- SGMM – major medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Savings fund
- Food vouchers
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Work-life Balance
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation, and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.