Detalles del trabajo
- Nivel Otros
Descripción del trabajo
- Supervise and motivate Customer Service teams in order to maximize business performance.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, analyzing complaints, developing new procedures, designing and implementing customer retention campaigns.
- Review for accuracy, and process customer orders.
- Manage order entry work load so that orders were entered the day received.
- Coordinate orders with production and logistics to ensure on time and complete to customers.
- Address incoming customer inquiries and offered productive solutions that increased customer satisfaction.
- Assist consumers with questions regarding our product.
- Advocate for customers in improving availability and delivery.
- Provide internal technical support for customer service representatives.
- Research and implement resolutions for unresolved issues.
- Specialize in customer retention finding ways to prevent complaints.
- Award for outstanding customer surveys and feedback.
- Recognize the CSR for communication, analytical.
- Experience from 4 to 6 years in Customer Services.
- English as second language.
- Excellent customer focus skills including interpersonal and communication skills are vital for this role. Listening skills are also important.
- Good organizational skills and problem solving abilities are necessary.
- The successful candidate will have strong computer skills, ability to work with detail and solid math skills.
- Knowledge on SAP would be valuable .