Detalles del trabajo
Job ID 8532
Descripción del trabajo
About the Role
The E-Business Manager is responsible to define the e-business priorities (Digital Marketing and E-Commerce) for all countries within the region in alignment with the BU regional strategy.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Develop Digital Marketing Strategy including Paid and Own platforms (Site & Social Media)
- Initiate, propose and drive implementation of digital marketing plans
- Initiate, implement, support and follow up KPIs and set targets for the region in cooperation with relevant management teams.
- Adapt global and regional communication for best utilization in digital channels
- Set correct and clear KPIs for digital activities
- Train/support local countries in implementation of e-Business tools and methods.
- Develop E-Commerce Strategy:
- D2C Webshop development
- Media Plan to drive qualified traffic
- Marketing automation strategy and execution
- Commercial Content development and implementation.
- Drive/Support sales via external On-Line stores in cooperation with relevant stakeholders from other BUs and countries in the region.
- Ensure good understanding of trends and development for E-Business in the region.
- Start building digital capabilities and processes within PH and MS teams
- Identify opportunities to enable other digital tools thru the whole value chain.