Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia 5 años
Descripción del trabajo
- Supervise and lead team for operations and activities to execute payroll activities for specified region(s). Manages team for specified region up to 6-10 employees.
- Partner with all Human Resources, Legal, and other departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Provide payroll leadership for specified regions.
- Vendor Relationship with payroll and associated vendors
- Oversee process to ensure timely and accurate tax payment to government entities on behalf of employees.
- Partnership/linkage to global payroll regional leads to develop global payroll strategy, best practices and on-going continuous improvement activities.
- This position will oversee and help support other global regions for payroll operations as needed. Part of this role will include assisting with transition to a new global payroll model in future.
- Trouble shoot and resolve payroll issues as needed.
- Interface with 3rd parties as needed for payroll operation.