Detalles del trabajo
Job ID 9039
Descripción del trabajo
Position involves a role that is responsible for the support and administration of JDA Connect powered by Mulesoft Enterprise Service Platform. The administrator must possess a broad range of analytical/technical skills and experience with enterprise-class services. The administrator will work with a team of technical staff within JDA and should have Experience deploying, upgrading, troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science Or Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience in Installing and Configuring Mule runtimes via Mule Management Console – Install or via Jenkins using MuleSoft API and standard deployment methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in Creating, Configuring and Managing API Gateway is a plus
- Experience in Automating application deployments to Mule is a plus.
- Experience with Active MQ, Message Broker or other JMS based messaging platforms like Kafka, Rabbit MQ is a plus
- Experience in enterprise-scale environments
- Prior systems administration/application configuration management experience is preferred.
- Experience with MuleSoft or another enterprise-scale ESB is a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting/Managing Runtime Servers is a plus
- Experience in working with Mule Connectors Standard/Custom is a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML data formats, Structures and Schemas, Web Services (WS) specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Digital certificates, Messaging, WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-Addressing and WS-* stack is a plus
- Certified MuleSoft Developer is a plus
- SaaS/Cloud/Azure experience is a plus