Detalles del trabajo
- Nivel Ejecutivo
Descripción del trabajo
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible to provide the best service to our suppliers and both internal and external clients worldwide, according to the strategic plan defined by Commercial Strategy, Product Dpt and Distribution department.
Main focus on general support for hotels (with direct contracts, channel manager or integrations), and overbooking situations / relocations.
On Line Accommodation Development (Bedbank): Resources, Structures, Targets, Tools, Training and Opportunities
With the below Key Responsibilities:
- Handle all the accommodation services rejected by a supplier (bedbank).
- Provide the best bookouts service to the accommodation suppliers and to all the clients.
- Manage the Hotel Operations inbox. Answer all the e-mails in 24 hours as long as it is possible (weekends and public holidays excluded).
- Answering the 100% of the phone calls.
- Reduce the number of Bookouts in the region trying to reconfirm the reservations where there is any kind of issue.
- Reduce the loss amount: If the relocation cannot be avoided search for the best and cheaper alternative. Escalate the matter to achieve the loss approval if it is needed.
- Follow the compensation chart if it is needed to compensate the client.
- Updating always SRM (service cloud tool).
- Involving and decision making in terms of relocations